Organizing a convention, motivational trip, training trip or any other special events? Laurier du Vallon’s Group and Conventions Team is your ideal partner!
Voyages Laurier Du Vallon is the largest independent travel agency in Quebec City and has a department dedicated to events and conventions. For nearly 50 years, we have worked closely with suppliers and are able to offer our business clients special negotiated rates.
Several large companies regularly retain our services to organize their incentive travel or travel arrangements for conventions, training courses or special events.
The Voyages Laurier Du Vallon Difference
Our travel agents, who have an average of more than 15 years' experience and contribute to our annual sales of more than $50 million, offer you more than just information—they offer experience.
Make your life easier by letting our personnel organize your convention. We offer a bilingual turnkey solution that comprises travel, accommodations, activities and logistics, as well as the support staff and graphic communication services for your convention or special event.
Here Are a Few Recent Achievements of the Group and Convention Team:
- Prague: convention with 400 attendees, dinner at Prague Castle, departures from several Canadian cities
- Portugal: convention with 90 attendees, tour of Porto, Lisbon and Faro, departures from Montreal
- Mexico: VIP convention with 50 attendees, accommodations at the five-star Iberostar Gran Paraiso Hotel, departures from Quebec City and Montreal
- Egypt: convention with 90 attendees, stays in Cairo and Sharm El Sheik, private excursions included
- Tunisia: 400 people, stay at Hammamet, Tunisia, desert tour, departures from several Canadian cities
- Cruise from Barcelona to Monaco: 410 people, responsible for organizing entire event, charter cruise aboard the Silver Sea, departures from several Canadian cities
- Caribbean cruise: 100 people with Celebrity
- Golf course tour: 40 to 80 people, included stops in Las Vegas, Arizona, Los Cabos and Florida
- Jamaica: 400 people, one-week charter of the Superclub, departures from several Canadian cities
- Magdalene Islands: 100 people, training convention
- Las Vegas: 90 people, five-day training convention
- Punta Cana: 80 people, five-day training convention
Taking Charge of Your Travel Plans From A to Z
Our team will manage every aspect of your project. Our one-window solution will save you energy, time and money.
Here is a breakdown of what we will do for you:
- Reserve, negotiate and issue plane tickets
- Reserve and negotiate ground travel, excursions, meeting rooms, etc.
- Produce, send and follow up on the documents required by air or ground carriers
- Forward all payments to the suppliers by the prescribed deadlines
- Manage traveller registration (online or by mail, client's choice)
- Prepare and send travel documents to travellers
- Meet travellers' requirements (changes, special needs, etc.)
- Provide insurance advice
- Update account expenses daily
- Manage client needs at destination
- Offer and manage trip extensions
- Provide information sessions to travellers and travel managers
- Provide assistance at the airport and at destination
Bilingual Online Registration
We also provide secure online access where attendees to your convention can register. In addition to making it easier to manage registrations, this system allows you to post information such as press releases, travel instructions and choices of excursions on the same page.
Technology to Maximize Performance
We use search and reservation software that is five times faster than conventional systems. With the click of a mouse, our travel agents can compare several the sites and offers of different airlines simultaneously, which enables them to offer you the lowest rate for any national or international flight.
Graphic Communication Services
Voyages Laurier Du Vallon can design and produce all of the communication tools the attendees to your convention will require: visual identity, flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
Travel Assistance and Support
Voyages Laurier Du Vallon can provide arrival and departure assistance at the airport for convention groups.
A tour manager can be retained for the entire trip to take charge of the day-to-day logistics. He or she is an invaluable onsite resource person who can answer the attendees' questions, plan their activities and make their reservations.
Contact our travel specialist:
Montreal region 514 845-1330
Quebec region 418 653-1882
Canada 1 800 640-1882
Our travel agents are pleased to answer all of your questions on:
- Travel plans
- Foreign currency
- Exchange rate
- Local customs
- Local statutory holidays
- Local dress code
- Addresses of Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates
- Visas, mandatory vaccinations, etc.
After doing business for nearly 50 years, Voyages Laurier Du Vallon has acquired in-depth knowledge of the industry and earned the trust of many suppliers. In addition, the high volume of reservations we make gives us strong purchasing power.
- More flexible conditions from preferred suppliers
- Group or convention rates
- Special negotiated rates