With six locations in Montreal, Quebec City and Levis, Voyages Laurier Du Vallon is one of the biggest independent travel agencies in Quebec. Our team is entirely dedicated to business trips, which represents 50% of our activities. For almost 50 years, we’ve shared outstanding relationships with our suppliers, in order to offer our corporate clients the lowest fares possible. Currently, more than 250 companies take advantage of our experience for their trips around the world.
The Voyages Laurier Du Vallon Difference
Our travel agents, who have an average of more than 15 years' experience and contribute to our annual sales of more than $50 million, offer you more than just information—they offer experience. They draw on their own experience, their colleagues' and that of the thousands of clients who, every year, travel around the world and share their impressions of the destinations they visited.
Voyages Laurier Du Vallon has won a number of national and international awards in recognition of its professionalism. The travel agency's international reputation has enabled it to acquire benefits for its clients, notably preferential treatment from selected airlines and upgrading services (including more flexible conditions in certain cases).
- One of 50 Canadian travel agencies to belong to the prestigious Air Canada Circle of Excellence
- Member of the exclusive Air France Five-Star Club (since 1997)
- Air Transat "Millionnaire" agency for 12 consecutive years (1997-2009)
- Tours Mont-Royal "Millionnaire" agency for 12 consecutive years (1997-2009)
- 2006 Air Sahara Award of Merit (sales)
- 2006 Air France Award of Merit
- 2004 Lufthansa Best Sales Award for Eastern Quebec
- 2003 Atlas Award as the overall best retail travel agency in the province of Quebec
- 2000 Atlas Award as the best retail travel agency in the province of Quebec in the business travel category